FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésP.M. ConnexionConnexion
Elosis E2 De-esser

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    be awesome Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Be Awesome, be recruted
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur Message
wylbarna

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Elosis E2 De-esser Répondre en citant

Elosis E2 De-esser > urlin.us/2cb14

In,,conjunction,,with,,the,,separate,,Q,,parameter,,,this,,allows,,you,,to,,home,,in,,,in,,a,,very,,detailed,,way,,,on,,the,,most,,offensive,,aspects,,of,,the,,sibilanceThere,,,,is,,,,1,,,,item,,,,in,,,,your,,,,cartI'm,,now,,in,,the,,process,,of,,getting,,the,,transaction,,reversed,,through,,my,,credit,,card,,companyThere,,,are,,,plenty,,,of,,,existing,,,plug-in,,,de-essers,,,,but,,,as,,,far,,,as,,,I,,,know,,,,all,,,of,,,them,,,use,,,the,,,conventional,,,approach,,,based,,,on,,,wide-band,,,or,,,multi-band,,,compressionBeyond,,that,,,the,,only,,functional,,improvement,,I,,would,,like,,is,,the,,ability,,to,,set,,the,,attack,,,release,,and,,look-ahead,,or,,crossfade,,times,,of,,the,,detector,,independentlyCoupon,,wouldn't,,workA,,,,glance,,,,at,,,,the,,,,plug-in,,,,window,,,,will,,,,tell,,,,you,,,,that,,,,E2,,,,De-esser,,,,deviates,,,,from,,,,the,,,,traditional,,,,design,,,,described,,,,aboveSmooth,,,brings,,,a,,,gentle,,,and,,,natural,,,smoothing,,,saturation,,,in,,,order,,,to,,,remove,,,peakiness,,,and,,,high,,,amplitudes,,,from,,,the,,,sibilantsHe'd,,,need,,,to,,,get,,,new,,,codes,,,from,,,them,,,and,,,would,,,have,,,me,,,up,,,and,,,running,,,in,,,a,,,day,,,or,,,two1,,,,Share,,,,Quote,,,,15th,,,,March,,,,2012,,,,,,,,#13,,,,aluman,,,,Gear,,,,nut,,,,,,,,No,,,,news,,,,from,,,,themEiosis,,have,,applied,,fresh,,thinking,,to,,an,,old,,problem,,,and,,their,,solution,,leaves,,existing,,de-esser,,plug-ins,,in,,the,,dustTook,,,,them,,,,another,,,,2,,,,weeks,,,,to,,,,get,,,,it,,,,thereHowever,,,unlike,,a,,conventional,,de-esser,,,the,,amount,,of,,sibilant,,reduction,,you,,can,,achieve,,tends,,to,,be,,limited,,not,,by,,the,,sound,,of,,the,,processed,,sibilants,,,but,,by,,the,,crossfades,,between,,sibilant,,and,,voiced,,sounds,,becoming,,noticeableThere's,,also,,a,,band,,of,,EQ,,in,,the,,Voiced,,section,,,which,,provides,,an,,easy,,way,,to,,add,,brightness,,to,,the,,rest,,of,,the,,signalThere's,,also,,a,,dial,,allowing,,you,,to,,fine-tune,,the,,detection,,by,,homing,,on,,the,,frequencies,,where,,the,,sibilance,,is,,most,,apparent,,,while,,a,,Response,,control,,tells,,E2,,De-esser,,how,,swiftly,,to,,react,,when,,a,,sibilant,,is,,detectedno,,answerI,,paid,,for,,it,,and,,can't,,use,,itThat,,,way,,,I,,,won't,,,get,,,pissed,,,and,,,buy,,,someone,,,else's,,,stuffBombardier,,is,,a,,very,,cool,,compImpossibleSibil,,,,Engineering,,,,Formerly,,,,known,,,,as,,,,Eliosound,,,,,Eiosis,,,,are,,,,the,,,,French,,,,software,,,,developers,,,,responsible,,,,for,,,,the,,,,very,,,,fine,,,,Air,,,,EQ,,,,plugin,,,,,which,,,,I've,,,,praised,,,,several,,,,times,,,,in,,,,these,,,,pagesBy,,,,using,,,,this,,,,site,,,,,you,,,,agree,,,,to,,,,our,,,,use,,,,of,,,,cookiesOk,,,we've,,,been,,,ripped,,,off,,,once,,,againGood,,,product,,,otherwiseThanks,,,a,,,lotThe,,,,manual,,,,suggests,,,,lots,,,,more,,,,interesting,,,,applications,,,,for,,,,non-vocal,,,,sources,,,,,such,,,,as,,,,processing,,,,the,,,,attack,,,,of,,,,a,,,,conga,,,,or,,,,other,,,,hand,,,,drum,,,,independently,,,,of,,,,its,,,,sustain.Published,,,,in,,,,SOS,,,,April,,,,2008In,,,,this,,,,article:Sibil,,,,EngineeringPolish,,,,The,,,,SpitIn,,,,UseHip,,,,To,,,,E,,,,SquaredDoing,,,,The,,,,SplitsEiosis,,,,E2,,,,De-esser,,,,150,,,,Euros$220prosA,,,,big,,,,step,,,,forward,,,,from,,,,existing,,,,de-esser,,,,plug-ins,,,,in,,,,terms,,,,of,,,,transparency,,,,and,,,,effectiveness.Easy,,,,to,,,,set,,,,up,,,,and,,,,use.Very,,,,flexible.consMetering,,,,could,,,,be,,,,more,,,,informative.summaryE2,,,,De-esser,,,,is,,,,a,,,,very,,,,clever,,,,new,,,,solution,,,,to,,,,the,,,,problem,,,,of,,,,sibilant,,,,reduction,,,,,and,,,,is,,,,cabable,,,,of,,,,remarkable,,,,results.informationNative,,,,version,,,,150,,,,Euros;,,,,TDM,,,,version,,,,300,,,,Euros1,,Share,,Quote,,16th,,March,,2012,,,,#14,,Muser,,Lives,,for,,gear,,,,,,1,,Review,,written,,yes,,please,,be,,patient,,guysI,,,know,,,I'm,,,looking,,,elsewhere,,,nowRealized,,,I,,,requested,,,the,,,wrong,,,one,,,(iLok,,,version,,,,rather,,,than,,,SynchrosoftYet,,in,,all,,the,,white,,heat,,of,,this,,technological,,progress,,,the,,humble,,de-esser,,has,,been,,largely,,overlooked.XJust,,,finish,,,the,,,damm,,,stuff,,,and,,,releaseInitial,,email,,,which,,was,,supposed,,to,,contain,,the,,syncrosoft,,code,,had,,a,,big,,blank,,gap,,where,,the,,code,,should,,have,,been,,inserted!,,So,,I,,emailed,,support,,,and,,PM'ed,,Fabrice,,directly,,hereThey,,,said,,,it,,,was,,,deposited,,,to,,,iLok f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    be awesome Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Be Awesome, be recruted Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation